[CANUFNET] Where are all the Urban Foresters?

Koskinen, Jennifer Jennifer.Koskinen at stantec.com
Fri May 7 18:25:28 EDT 2010

I was curious, how many Urban Foresters (5+ years experience), are out
there looking for jobs?  I was asked this question to me, and I thought
I'd throw that out there.  Do these "urban" myths exist?

Jennifer Koskinen, HBESfcon
ISA Certified Arborist ON-1234A
Stantec
49 Frederick Street
Kitchener ON N2H 6M7
Ph: (519) 585-7442
Fx:  (519) 579-7932
jennifer.koskinen at stantec.com
stantec.com

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and
should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose
except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

* Please consider the environment before printing this email.