[CANUFNET] Shade policy including trees ( and or structures)

pwynnyczuk at richmondhill.ca pwynnyczuk at richmondhill.ca
Tue May 18 13:34:47 EDT 2010

Hi Rhea,
Town of Richmond Hill, Ontario,  recently redid our Official Plan with
policy target of 25% canopy cover for the Town.
Information on our web site, hope this helps.
Private (40-07) and Street Tree Bylaw (41-07),can also be found in the
search engine when you  type in  "trees" .

http://www.richmondhill.ca/homepage.asp

Regards,
Peter Wynnyczuk

Urban Forestry Supervisor
Town of Richmond Hill
Parks, Recreation and Culture Department
Telephone:  905 780-2930
Fax:  905 884-0935
Internet: pwynnyczuk at richmondhill.ca