[CANUFNET] Another new effective tool to help with the management of EAB

John McNeil JMCNEIL at oakville.ca
Fri Oct 15 16:30:56 EDT 2010

Here is a link to  Technical Note 111, Canadian Forest Service, that describes an early warning detection method for Emerald Ash Borer……….my thanks to Dr. Krista Ryall and her team at CFS in the Sault………...
http://www.oakville.ca/Media_Files/forestry/EABbranchsamplingRyall2010.pdf

………… we used it with success this year and it was critical in helping direct our ash tree treatment program this past summer:
http://www.oakville.ca/Media_Files/forestry/2010EABTreatmentProgram.pdf

John McNeil, RPF, Manager of Forestry Services
Parks and Open Space
Town of Oakville | 905-845-6601 ext.3395 | f: 905-338-4227 | www.oakville.ca<http://www.oakville.ca/>

[cid:image394ee9.JPG at 1329b7d6.42ac64d9]
Vision: To be the most livable town in Canada
ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.
http://www.oakville.ca/privacy_statement.htm