[CANUFNET] FW: CIF-IFC Electronic Lecture - October 27th, 2010 - - IFC-CIF Conférence électronique - 27 octobre 2010

Mike Rosen mrosen at treecanada.ca
Wed Oct 20 16:05:20 EDT 2010

October 27th, 2010

1:30 p.m. EST  (10:30 a.m. PST)

What's bugging us about alien pests and what are we doing about it?

Dr. Rian Schwarz - Project Leader Invasive Species Centre - GLFC
Dr. Tony Hopkin - Director, Integrated Pest Management - GLFC

http://www.cif-ifc.org/uploads//Website_Assets/GLFC_E-Lecture.pdf<http://www.cif-ifc.org/uploads/Website_Assets/GLFC_E-Lecture.pdf>

For additional information or to register:

Matt Meade
Canadian Institute of Forestry/Forestry Research Partnership
E-mail: mmeade at cif-ifc.org<mailto:mmeade at cif-ifc.org>
Phone: 705 744-1715 ext. 595
Fax: 705 744-1716

The CIF/IFC - making your continuing education and professional development easy and inexpensive!

Chers membres de l'IFC/CIF :

Conférence électronique :

13 h30 (heure de l'Est)

What's bugging us about alien pests and what are we doing about it?

Dr. Rian Schwarz - Project Leader Invasive Species Centre - CFGL
Dr. Tony Hopkin - Director, Integrated Pest Management - CFGL

http://www.cif-ifc.org/uploads//Website_Assets/GLFC_E-Lecture.pdf<http://www.cif-ifc.org/uploads/Website_Assets/GLFC_E-Lecture.pdf>

Pour obtenir de plus amples renseignements ou vous inscrire :

Matt Meade
Institut forestier du Canada / Partenariat pour la recherche forestière
Courriel : mmeade at cif-ifc.org<mailto:mmeade at cif-ifc.org>
Tél : 705 744-1715 poste 595
Fax : 705 744-1716

L'IFC/CIF - rendre la formation continue et le développement professionnel faciles et peu coûteux!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Matt Meade
Forestry Extension Manager

The Canadian Institute of Forestry &