[CANUFNET] Municipal Forestry Institute

John McNeil JMCNEIL at oakville.ca
Tue Dec 7 15:23:11 EST 2010

Every so often an opportunity arises that should grab our attention and move us to action……….in my opinion, the Municipal Forestry Institute (MFI) is definitely such an opportunity. MFI delivers on its promise to mold urban forestry leaders. I use the skills I learned at MFI on a regular basis and my network of helpful and supportive comrades has blossomed!
Thanks to a generous grant from a senior government organization, SMA is able to offer a registration discount of $400/person to those who apply for MFI by Dec. 15, 2010.  This is in addition to the $200 discount for SMA members (including those who join SMA now.)

December 15 is just around the corner, so apply now!
Here is a link to MFI 2011-

http://www.urban-forestry.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69&Itemid=100

John McNeil, RPF, Manager of Forestry Services
Parks and Open Space
Town of Oakville | 905-845-6601 ext.3395 | f: 905-338-4227 | www.oakville.ca<http://www.oakville.ca/>

[cid:image75b6a4.JPG at e3b35bcc.439424d1]
Vision: To be the most livable town in Canada
ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.
http://www.oakville.ca/privacy_statement.htm