[CANUFNET] national tree day

Mike Rosen mrosen at treecanada.ca
Tue Feb 22 09:16:08 EST 2011

Thanks for all the support and suggestions everyone. Much appreciated.

As for Maple Leaf Day, we will see what happens with National Tree Day (NTD). If NTD is declared than we will put our Maple Leaf Day energies into that. If the Bill does not pass than we probably will continue to build on our Maple Leaf Day efforts.

All the best and thanks again!

Michael Rosen, R.P.F.
President/Président
Tree Canada / Arbres Canada
222 rue Somerset St. West/ouest, suite / bureau 402
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2G3
613-567-5545 ext 222
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CBD271.2399F1E0]
www.treecanada.ca<http://www.treecanada.ca/> / www.arbrescanada.ca<http://www.arbrescanada.ca/>