[CANUFNET] i-Tree

Meaghan Eastwood MEastwood at trca.on.ca
Tue Mar 15 14:57:46 EDT 2011

Hi Shelley,

To date, the following municipalities in the Greater Toronto Area have
used i-Tree Eco, i-Tree Hydro, and in some cases the Urban Tree Canopy
(UTC) digital cover mapping exercise:
Mississauga
Brampton
Caledon
Vaughan
Markham
Richmond Hill
Toronto
Pickering
Ajax
Oakville

Please let me know if you'd like to chat about the application of these
tools in the GTA.

Thanks.

Meaghan Eastwood | Coordinator, Natural Heritage, Ecology Division |
Toronto and Region Conservation | 5 Shoreham Drive | Toronto, ON | M3N 1S4

Phone (416) 661-6600 x.5734 | Fax (416) 661-6898 | meastwood at trca.on.ca

SVescio at thunderbay.ca
Sent by: canufnet-bounces at list.web.net
03/15/2011 08:03 AM
Please respond to
Canadian Urban Forest Network <canufnet at list.web.net>

canufnet at list.web.net
cc

Subject
[CANUFNET] i-Tree

Hi,
We're exploring the use of i-Tree software and were wondering what cities
in Canada are using it and which analysis tools are being employed.   We'd
appreciate hearing from other municipalities that have experience using
it.  Thanks.
Shelley

City Forester
City of Thunder Bay
(807) 625-2473 The information transmitted by electronic communication is
contain confidential and/or privileged material. The sender does not waive
any related rights or obligations. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon
this information, by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient, is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer

"*PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN DECIDING TO PRINT THIS MESSAGE*

Toronto and Region Conservation Authority Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this communication including any attachments
may be confidential, is intended only for use of the recipient(s) named
above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of the message is not
distribution,disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
resend this communication to the sender and delete it permanently from
your computer system.

Thank you."