[CANUFNET] Coalition for Urban Ash Tree Conservation's Emerald Ash Borer Management Statement

Charlotte Young charlotte at envision-synergy.net
Thu Mar 24 15:07:51 EDT 2011

Nice. Does anyone know if a mediator/facilitator help round people up for
this effort? If so, how was the service funded?

Thank you.
Charlotte Young

-----
This email is confidential and for the intended recipient only. If you
received this email in error, please contact me immediately and delete this
message. Thank you.

><((((º>

Charlotte Young, Ph.D.
Environmental Facilitator/Evaluator
ENVision...synergy -- symbiotic solutions, naturally
Organizational development; Public policy
120 Dewhurst Blvd.
Toronto, ON  M4J 3J6
charlotte at envision-synergy.net
www.envision-synergy.net