[CANUFNET] Brian Fisher

Fisher, Brian Brian.Fisher at bchydro.com
Thu Mar 24 16:22:13 EDT 2011

Pleased be advised that effective March 31, 2011; I will no longer be working with BC Hydro Vegetation Management.
I have had a good run and have managed to have some small influence on Utility arboriculture in the interim.
My dear friends and colleagues Duncan Isberg and Tom Wells will be remaining at the corporation to oversee
the program implementation and Phil Graham will be directing the operational component of BCH Vegetation Management.
I wish them all the very best in their future endeavours.
Regards,

Brian Fisher B.A.
Certified Arborist - R.P. Bio.
Home E mail: annasdad at telus.net