[CANUFNET] To Mulch or Not To Mulch

Dave Evans DEvans at stjohns.ca
Thu Mar 31 12:10:01 EDT 2011

As foresters and arborists , I can't believe that we have to defend our
use of mulch , it's basic science . I once read a saying by George Bernard
Shaw - " The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has
been accomplished ."

David W Evans
Senior Municipal Arborist
City of St. John's , Public Works & Parks
Parks Services Division
(709) 576-8468