[CANUFNET] JOB POSTING: Manager, Residential Planting Programs - LEAF (Toronto)

LEAF - Michelle Bourdeau michelle at leaftoronto.org
Wed Jun 22 12:21:01 EDT 2011

LEAF is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the protection and
enhancement of the urban forest. Our residential planting programs help
residents get the right tree planting in the right place, offering programs
in Toronto, York Region and K-W/Guelph.  We are currently seeking an
experienced project manager who knowledge of the environmental/non-profit
sector to deliver, monitor and continually our planting programs as well as
social enterprise activities. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional
organizational skills, demonstrate initiative and creativity, and be a
business minded leader with a demonstrated passion for environmental issues.

Please see this link for full job posting:
http://yourleaf.org/employment-opportunities

Thanks!

--
Michelle Bourdeau