[CANUFNET] Latest Tree benefits Video

John McNeil JMCNEIL at oakville.ca
Tue Jul 26 14:56:52 EDT 2011

Well done, David!

We're going to post your link on our Facebook page- Oakville Canopy Club…..we're over half way thru treating 2,590 ash street and park trees this season.

John McNeil, RPF
Manager, Forestry Services
Parks and Open Space
Town of Oakville | 905-845-6601 ext.3395 | f: 905-338-4227 | www.oakville.ca<http://www.oakville.ca/>

[cid:imagee93323.JPG at ccd49b0e.4e8ea1f0]
Vision: To be the most livable town in Canada
ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.
http://www.oakville.ca/privacy_statement.htm