[CANUFNET] Soil volume requirements in subdivision agreements

brettwoodman at yahoo.com brettwoodman at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 19:53:56 EST 2011

Phillip,
That is a very real concern. Lawn areas in yards and parks are required to have topsoil depths of 200mm vs the 750mm in tree and shrub planting areas.  Effective 2009 Oakville has had topsoil specifications and testing requirements to ensure topsoil quality.
Regards,

Brett Woodman
Terrestrial and Wetland Biologist / Certified Arborist
Natural Resource Solutions Inc.
(519) 580-0098