[CANUFNET] EAB info

John McNeil JMCNEIL at oakville.ca
Wed Dec 21 13:44:44 EST 2011

Thanks Dan for sharing this very important contribution...I am forwarding it to my contacts at MAUFS, SMA and CANUFNET.

John McNeil, RPF
Manager, Forestry Services
Parks and Open Space
Town of Oakville | 905-845-6601 ext.3395 | f: 905-338-4227 | www.oakville.ca<http://www.oakville.ca/>

[cid:image9d2665.JPG at 71e5dadb.4b88c715]
Vision: To be the most livable town in Canada
ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.
http://www.oakville.ca/privacy_statement.htm