[CANUFNET] (no subject)

John McNeil JMCNEIL at oakville.ca
Fri Feb 17 12:19:44 EST 2012

Hi Travis:

As requested, here is the link to our private ash tree mapping project ( I credit the City of Milwaukee, Dave Sivyer, for introducing us to this method). Please keep in mind this not accepted mainstream technology for trees as of yet.

http://www.oakville.ca/assets/general%20-%20residents/eab-hyperspectral.pdf

http://www.oakville.ca/assets/general%20-%20residents/eabl-howtousemap.pdf

Here is a video of David explaining the method:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgzIp4MrAYw

John McNeil, RPF
Manager, Forestry Services
Parks and Open Space
Town of Oakville | 905-845-6601 ext.3395 | f: 905-338-4227 | www.oakville.ca<http://www.oakville.ca/>

[cid:imagec18f64.JPG at 8538877a.4291638d]
Vision: To be the most livable town in Canada
ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.
http://www.oakville.ca/privacy.html