[CANUFNET] Beech Bark Disease

stephen at ufora.ca stephen at ufora.ca
Fri Feb 24 18:30:08 EST 2012

I’ve seen them live for many years with bark signs but no ill effects.  The story I was told at a workshop is that in Quebec where the disease came a long time ago a percentage of the trees survived. I’d keep it if it’s healthy.

Stephen Smith
Urban Forest Associates Inc.
Urban Forestry and Ecological Restoration
www.ufora.ca