[CANUFNET] Beech Bark Disease

Philip van Wassenaer pwassenaer1022 at rogers.com
Mon Feb 27 14:58:43 EST 2012

The beech forest at Killbear provincial park is being decimated at the
moment...is this a satellite or is the northern front already there? Is
there a website with current BBD information on it?

Philip van Wassenaer, B.SC., MFC

Principal Consultant

Urban Forest Innovations Inc.

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada