[CANUFNET] Dutch Elm Disease photos

Anita Schill aschill at oldscollege.ca
Wed Mar 14 12:10:27 EDT 2012

Go into forestryimages.org – they have over 200 photos as well as other insects, diseases, invasive plants and native trees and shrubs… You can get very high resolution pictures as long as you register… there may be some other type of citation required but you can contact them directly for the use of the photos.
Anita Schill
Tree & Leaf, Inc.
treeandleaf at mac.com