[CANUFNET] FW: May 25th Clean Air Council meeting: Green Infrastructure, Green Economy and Urban Forests

John McNeil JMcneil at oakville.ca
Fri Apr 13 12:29:20 EDT 2012

This looks like a valuable webinar….Tami- can you please circulate to MAUFS?

I am also sharing with my other colleagues.

Regards,

John McNeil, RPF
Manager, Forestry Services
Parks and Open Space
Town of Oakville | 905-845-6601 ext.3395 | f: 905-338-4227 | www.oakville.ca<http://www.oakville.ca/>

[cid:image32ad99.JPG at a732333d.43a0b1fb]
Vision: To be the most livable town in Canada
ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.
http://www.oakville.ca/privacy.html