[CANUFNET] UBC Forestry Alumni can plant you 100 000 trees this summer (if you ask me, I'll plant you one)!

Mathieu Caissy mat.caissy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:18:15 EDT 2012

Hi Canufnet,

My name is Mat Caissy (from Quebec) who came as an exchange student in 2007
to UBC Forestry and then transferred to graduate in 2009.

I've been treeplanting in BC over the last 6 years (*600,000 trees so far*),
and this time I am sharing my passion with everyone I know and been in
touch with.
I will be planting another *100,000 trees* starting in two days. I'm super
excited!

This year, I'm doing something different to raise some deforestation
awareness:

I can *plant you a tree under your name* and I'll send you a picture of
your tree! I've set up a small form and blog at:

http://caissyinthewoods.com/

I've received *1050* warm responses so far so I wanted to share this with
you guys! That means, I'll be treeplanting for more than 1000 people.
Whoo-hoo!
If you guys sign up, share it with your friends on
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://caissyinthewoods.com>
, twitter<http://twitter.com/home?status=I+am+treeplanting+a+douglasfir+and+redcedar+in+British+Columbia+with+Caissy.+Join+me+and+I'll+plant+you+a+tree+at+http://caissyinthewoods.com+#treeplanting+%23BritishColumbia>
or
email.

Thanks and see you in the woods :)

Mat

PS. Feel free to email me if you have any questions regarding treeplanting
gear, tips, security and companies for BC/Alberta. I'll do my best to help
you!