[CANUFNET] sidewalk bridging over roots

Ian Wilson IWilson at kelowna.ca
Tue May 22 10:12:15 EDT 2012

Jeremy, that will likely be part of the strategy.  However conventional sidewalk construction would probably damage a lot of roots in this case even if we raise the grade - and the sidewalk is likely to crack in a few years.  Thus we are looking at the bridging or rubber sidewalks options

Thanks Ian