[CANUFNET] Preserving Mature Trees in Urban Public Parks

Charlotte Young charlotte at envision-synergy.net
Tue Aug 14 10:15:03 EDT 2012

Gina,
As per Owen's message below, I used to work for Chicago Parks. The forester
there is Brian Willaquette.

Good luck on your thesis!
Charlotte Young (your conflict management instructor)

-----
This email is confidential and for the intended recipient only. If you
received this email in error, please contact me immediately and delete this
message. Thank you.

><((((º>

Charlotte Young, Ph.D.
Environmental Facilitator/Evaluator/Graphic Recorder
ENVision...synergy -- symbiotic solutions, naturally
Organizational development; Public policy
120 Dewhurst Blvd.
Toronto, ON  M4J 3J6
charlotte at envision-synergy.net
www.envision-synergy.net