[CANUFNET] Woodlot valuations

Kowalyk, Bohdan (MNR) bohdan.kowalyk at ontario.ca
Wed Sep 26 14:44:26 EDT 2012

I think the approval authority is more interested in the value that the
plantation contributes to the municipality as a whole rather than the
value to the property alone which could be negative if the stand is a
constraint to development.

Bohdan Kowalyk, R.P.F.
OMNR Aurora District Forester
905-713-7714