[CANUFNET] Inventory Template

Marc Rivard mrr535 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:23:48 EST 2012

Good Day all,

I am developing an inventory program that I will deliver to my municipal
partners. My goal is to have our partners use their Green Team summer
students carry out the inventory. I would like to keep it relatively simple
as I do not know what type of students will be employed. The
students technical knowledge of trees may be average to exceptional
therefore if there are any templates that anyone has and is willing to
share with me, I would greatly appreciate it. If this is an excel sheet, I
can  tweak it to reflect the communities goals. This will help us determine
how to prepare for EAB as well as other threats to our urban forests such
as DED.

Thank you very much for your help with this project of ours.

Marc Rivard  P.H.C.
ISA Certified Arborist PR-4738-A
Upper Assiniboine River Conservation District - Resource Technician

--
Marc Rivard   P.H.C.
ISA Certified Arborist   PR-4738A
" Today a tree, tomorrow a forest "