[CANUFNET] Sawmills in the GTA

Charlotte Young charlotte at envision-synergy.net
Wed Dec 5 09:50:49 EST 2012

Hi Alex,
What about trying the City? It has taken down numerous Ash trees along the
Danforth and I wonder if there would be salvagable wood.

Happy Winter Solstice!
Charlotte Young

-----
This email is confidential and for the intended recipient only. If you
received this email in error, please contact me immediately and delete this
message. Thank you.

><((((º>

Charlotte Young, Ph.D.
Environmental Facilitator/Evaluator/Graphic Recorder
ENVision...synergy -- symbiotic solutions, naturally
Organizational development; Public policy
120 Dewhurst Blvd.
Toronto, ON  M4J 3J6
charlotte at envision-synergy.net
www.envision-synergy.net