[CANUFNET] LEAF Employment Opportunity - Toronto

LEAF - Michelle Bourdeau michelle at yourleaf.org
Tue May 28 16:00:06 EDT 2013

LEAF is looking to hire a Residential Planting Program Assistant

LEAF is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the protection and
enhancement of the urban forest. Our residential planting programs help
residents get the right tree planted in the right place, offering programs
in Toronto and York Region.  We are currently seeking an intern who is
eligible through the Science Horizons Program to assist with various
aspects of this program such as administrative support, research (field and
office), tree planting, and community outreach. The ideal candidate will
possess exceptional customer service and communication skills, knowledge
about local urban ecosystems with an emphasis on trees and shrubs, and a
demonstrated passion for environmental issues.

To see the complete job posing, including details on how to apply, please
visit: http://www.yourleaf.org/employment-opportunities

Thanks! And please share widely!
-Michelle

--