[CANUFNET] recent boundary tree decision in Ontario Superior Court

Oliver Reichl careofthetrees at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:20:55 EDT 2013

I had also found the section on Toronto's website that Robin quotes. FYI,
my earlier comment was based on the following:

"
§ 813-9. Definitions.
As used in this article, the following terms shall have the meanings
indicated:
ARBORIST — An expert in the care and maintenance of trees and includes an
arborist qualified by the Ontario Training and Adjustment Board
Apprenticeship and Client Services Branch, a certified arborist qualified
by the International Society of Arboriculture, a consulting arborist
registered with the American Society of Consulting Arborists, a registered
professional forester or a person with other similar qualifications as
approved by the General Manager."
(Source: http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/municode/1184_813.pdf)

Oliver K. Reichl, B.E.S.(Hons)
Consulting Arborist-Ecologist