[CANUFNET] recent boundary tree decision in Ontario Superior Court

Julian Dunster jadunster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:44:29 EDT 2013

It has long been established law in Canada that a tree that straddles
the property line is jointly owned. Ontario has specific legislation
dealing with that. The new judgement seems to reinforce but not
radically alter established law.

On Behalf of Dunster and Associates Environmental Consultants Ltd.

Dr. Julian A Dunster R.P.F., R.P.P.., M.C.I.P., ISA Certified Arborist,
ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist # 378,
PNWISA Certified Tree Risk Assessor # 1.
ISA Tree Risk Assessor Qualified

Honourary Life Member ISA + PNWISA

www.dunster.ca