[CANUFNET] EAB info

Brian Geerts GeertsB at cambridge.ca
Tue Jul 16 06:11:34 EDT 2013

Cheryl,

When I was in Brantford we made up this sign:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx9sk0J71jkSc1N4bzFQa1RweFE/edit?usp=sha
ring

it had a fluorescent green border around it that doesn't show on the
pdf.    I had them printed onto 10"x12" coroplast and we nailed them
onto each removal with roofing nails.  When the crew came to remove the
tree they would carefully remove the sign and we would reuse them.

Brian Geerts
Manager of Forestry and Horticulture
City of Cambridge
Dickson Centre