[CANUFNET] Urban Tree Management Plan / Policy Information

Cory Manton Cory.Manton at saanich.ca
Wed Jul 24 14:47:37 EDT 2013

Brad,

 If you go onto our Website we have an Urban Forest Strategy that was adopted in 2010.

http://saanich.ca/parkrec/parks/trees/urban.html

Thanks,

Cory Manton

Urban Forestry, Horticulture and Natural Areas Manager
District of Saanich

phone:  (250) 475-5488
fax:	    (250) 475-5525

cory.manton at saanich.ca
www.saanich.ca

>>> Brad Studier <BStudier at fortsask.ca> 7/24/2013 7:38 AM >>>
Hello

We are interested in learning what other municipalities have developed for their Urban Tree Management Plan / Policy.  We are in the process of re-evaluating ours for the City.  Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Brad Studier
Parks Operator II / Arborist
City of Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta