[CANUFNET] Environmental Tech.

Whitton, Steve SPWhitton at surrey.ca
Thu Sep 26 17:13:09 EDT 2013

The City of Surrey, BC is growing at a rapid rate. With over 1000 new residents a month coming to live in this vibrant City, the opportunities are immense in the Planning and Development Department. Along with this growth the balance between urban and the environment is at the heart of our Private Property Tree Bylaw section. We are looking to add an Environmental Technician - Arboriculture to our team of dedicated and passionate professionals.

Please see attached document.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

Steve Whitton
Tree and Landscape Manager
City of Surrey

Direct Phone: 604-591-4505