[CANUFNET] FW: Masters Thesis Research Project

Pat Lintaman pat at topnotchlog.com
Thu Jan 16 20:01:29 EST 2014

Hello Lysiane & CUF Network ,
We are indirectly involved in urban forestry in that we are developing
innovative solutions that support urban forestry and creating new "closed
loop" models for sustainable communities integrating urban forestry.
The weblink is below and a synopsis is attached.
Feel free to call.
Regards ,

Pat Lintaman
Pat Lintaman Design Ltd.