[CANUFNET] Article on Arboriculture in The Vancouver Sun

Shelley Vescio SVescio at thunderbay.ca
Wed Feb 19 08:55:20 EST 2014

Hi Carolina,
That is an excellent article and the reporter certainly appeared to value trees and understand why they shouldn't be cut down simply because they drop leaves.   I know how difficult a job it is to convince people why trees are good but it sounds like you're doing a great job of it.  Congratulations and keep up the good work.  It's nice to see recognition of the people who slug behind the scenes in urban forestry.
Shelley

Shelley Vescio M.Sc.F.  RPF
City Forester
City of Thunder Bay Parks Division