[CANUFNET] Career opportunity City of Surrey

carolina arango caroa86 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:08:41 EDT 2014

Good morning,

I would like to share the job posting below for at least a one year term as a private property bylaw inspector.
Please find the details below, as well as the links to apply online.
Carolina Arango
City Arborist- City of Surrey

The job opportunity is for a Environmental Technician - Arboriculture.  Included below is the details about this positions as well as the comments your friend has about this opportunity.  To apply for this job, go to our website at http://careers2.hiredesk.net/ViewJobs/JobDetail.asp?Comp=Surrey&TP_ID=1&PROJ_ID={170703BA-80CD-4E7F-85FB-DF28BD239201}

Responsibilities:Some typical duties include reviewing arborists' reports; tree cutting permit applications; inspecting tree protection recommendations and installations prior to demolition and construction and reviews By-law Enforcement Officers' reports of illegal tree cutting. As well, reviewing restoration proposals for environmentally sensitive areas may be required. The position will require regular contact with developers, builders, homeowners and the general public to discuss tree-related issues while performing other related duties as required.

To apply for this job, go to our website at http://careers2.hiredesk.net/ViewJobs/JobDetail.asp?Comp=Surrey&TP_ID=1&PROJ_ID={170703BA-80CD-4E7F-85FB-DF28BD239201}.  You can also view a list of all of our open opportunities by visiting our website at www.surreycareers.ca .  Thanks for your interest!