[CANUFNET] National Forest Week September 21-27, 2014

Arango, Carolina CArango at surrey.ca
Thu Sep 11 11:09:08 EDT 2014

It's National Forest Week September 21-27, 2014, a time for all Canadians to celebrate our forests. Explore what's new in forestry careers. Today's forestry is high-tech, diverse, innovative and green. Be part of the responsible stewardship of our most important renewable resource. Wake up to a career in the forest sector - where bright minds make the future brilliant.

Many events all over, to find one in your community visit
http://www.abcfp.ca/about_us/events/national_forest_week.asp
or on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/BcsNationalForestWeekPage

Regards,