[CANUFNET] Re Hydro Stumping

peter.wynnyczuk at sympatico.ca peter.wynnyczuk at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 9 10:08:49 EST 2014

The recent experience Richmond Hill had, when I was there until 2 years ago,  with Powerstream, was that they would clear to minimum limits of approach and Town Staff would complete the removal and stumping.  This applied to trees, where they were within  "Limits Of Approach", or 3m as specified in the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.  It was a scheduling challenge for crew coordination and they would not do the work unless our crew was present.