[CANUFNET] Solar-Panels and trees

Rory Quigley rquigley at cobourg.ca
Thu Dec 18 11:35:16 EST 2014

Hello
I'm look for some information regarding solar panels.
Has anyone developed Guild lines or policies as they relate to Public urban Trees and requests for pruning or removals?
Solar panels are starting to pop up everywhere, we are only just seeing this and was hopping that maybe a few others have been through the process. We would like to be constant moving forward.
Thank you for your time.

Regards

Rory Quigley
Arborist

Town of Cobourg
Engineering Department
Forestry Section
55 King Street West
Cobourg, Ontario
K9A 2M2

(office) (905)372-4555
(fax)	 (905)372-1533
(e) rquigley at cobourg.ca

Help our community build an Urban Forest

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

As regulated by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, S.C.2000 C5, this electronic transmission, including all attachments, is directed in confidence to the person(s) to which it is addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed, copied, printed or disclosed. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return transmission and then immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without copying, printing, distributing or disclosing same. Thank you