[CANUFNET] Tree Risk Management Program

Cathy MacKenzie cathy.mackenzie at cord.bc.ca
Thu Jan 29 15:16:00 EST 2015

We are using the ESRI app for ArcMap.  It is a free downloadable app and works with our existing Esri license.  Assessors and tree crews can collect gps locations for trees, complete the assessment data and update data when issues are taken care of, all on their smart phones or tablets.  It produces an automatic update to our inventory data.  Best of all, since the App is part of a license we already have, we didn't have to purchase any new software and all data is available immediately to use in ArcMap.

Cathy MacKenzie, RPF - Parks Natural Resource Technician

Parks Services
Regional District of Central Okanagan
1450 K.L.O. Road, Kelowna, BC  V1W 3Z4
250 469-6345 | www.regionaldistrict.com<file:///\\netapp2\data\PARKS\Admin\01_General\www.regionaldistrict.com>

Sign-up to receive the Regional Parks e-Newsletter<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001huosoi0q9QaW_-IjXniAYA%3D%3D>
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D03BBD.57E86490]
This email and any files transmitted are confidential and may contain privileged information.
Any unauthorized dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
email in error, please delete it and notify the sender.