[CANUFNET] Free CEU's Tomorrow: 'Urban Forestry Today' Spring Noonhour Webcast

Rick Harper rharper at eco.umass.edu
Wed Apr 29 10:04:36 EDT 2015

Tomorrow's 'Urban Forestry Today' Noonhour Webcast will feature Richard
Buckley, Rutgers University, who will commence our two-part spring series
with ³They¹re ComingŠPlanning Ahead for the Urban Landscape Pests of 2015².

As always, we will offer free ISA (& MCA) CEU¹s.

Please see below for details.

Rick

--

They're Coming...Planning Ahead for the Urban Landscape Pests of 2015
 Commercial arborists, urban foresters and interested volunteers can

For more information, contact:Rick HarperDepartment of Environmental
ConservationUniversity of Massachusetts, Amherstrharper at eco.umass.edu
The Urban Forestry Today 2015 Webcast Series is sponsored by the University
of Massachusetts Department of Environmental Conservation, in cooperation
with the Massachusetts Tree Wardens' & Foresters' Association, University of
Massachusetts Extension, and the Massachusetts Department of Conservation
and Recreation.
Thursday   April 30     12-1 pm EDT
2015 SeriesLunchtime Webinars   Visit the MTWFA website
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001VJ-9AVuStvOg6vKrlM-AHbULufRUMC5T-M3yvsulHVlD
LUduQXc_KRZTHhL-Ap5VuB-GbXqfnEtZsNkw6riX75WDr3eLCPVy4UdqUxAFcnb9D76JVgbOZA==