[CANUFNET] Job Posting - Forest Ecologist - Town of Oakville, 6 mo. - DEADLINE EXTENSION - May 22, 2015

Candace Karandiuk candace.karandiuk at oakville.ca
Fri May 15 12:11:23 EDT 2015

UPDATE: Deadline extension, May 22nd 2015

Hi all,

The Town of Oakville, Ontario, is looking  for two experienced Forest Ecologists to join our team.  The duration of the contract will be approximately 6 months. (2 positions available).  Please pass along to those interested in applying.

Thank you!

Candace

Candace Karandiuk, HBScF, I.S.A. Certified Arborist NY-0912A
Project Manager, Woodlands Conservation
Parks and Open Space
Town of Oakville | 905-845-6601, ext.4811 | f: 905-338-4227 | www.oakville.ca<http://www.oakville.ca/>

Vision: To be the most livable town in Canada
http://www.oakville.ca/privacy.html