[CANUFNET] articles on the CUFN website

Englund, Lanny LEnglund at coquitlam.ca
Mon Jun 1 10:26:25 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

As the Pacific region representative on the CUFN Steering Committee I wanted to let everyone know there have been a number of articles published recently under the Pacific News area of the CUFN website.  Articles written by your colleagues will be posted regularly to this page, as well as the corresponding pages for the other regions of the country, so please visit regularly to see news from your area.  Also, if you would like to author an article to share with your colleagues please follow this link<http://www.cufn.ca/#!submit-news/ckg3> to the submission guidelines.  If you work in the Pacific Region (aka BC) then I would also be happy to chat with you about ideas you have for articles.

Regards,

Lanny Englund, M.Sc., RPBio, ISA Cert. Arborist
Urban Forestry & Park Services Manager
Parks, Recreation & Culture
604-927-6330