[CANUFNET] Free CEU's 9/03 @ Noon: 'Urban Forestry Today' Fall Webcast Series

Rick Harper rharper at eco.umass.edu
Fri Aug 21 09:38:11 EDT 2015

The September 'Urban Forestry Today' Noonhour Webcast will feature Mollie
Marquand, who will commence our two-part fall series about the Emerald Ash
Borer.

As always, we will offer free ISA (& MCA) CEU¹s.

Please see below for details.

Rick

--

Native Ash Seed Collecting:
A Response to Emerald Ash Borer

What action can arborists, urban foresters and tree enthusiasts take in
response to Emerald Ash Borer? Join Molly Marquand, Mid-Atlantic Regional
Seed Bank, to learn more about Native Ash Seed Collecting as a means of
preserving and protecting our ash tree resource.

To attend, visit  www.joinwebinar.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001lLv98qB2RjcL8deAOkwtb8AfyUCCZDvZbXhgsa9I68YG
cXx85rO4JMDF5K2HnmrOd-e29BHMEMdGHG-tvv1yd3CnXC_O4WRfI0nmHCPjSSA=>  and enter
the ID code 136-194-563.

This broadcast is free and will offer the opportunity for arborists to earn
1.0 ISA CEU and 0.5 MCA credit.

For more information, contact:
Rick Harper
Department of Environmental Conservation
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
rharper at eco.umass.edu

The Urban Forestry Today 2015 Webcast Series is sponsored by the University
of Massachusetts Department of Environmental Conservation, in cooperation
with the USDA Forest Service, Massachusetts Department of Conservation and
Recreation,University of Massachusetts Extension, and Massachusetts Tree
Wardens' & Foresters' Association.
 Thursday   September 3        12-1 pm EDT

2015 SeriesLunchtime Webinars  Visit the MTWFA website
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001lLv98qB2RjcL8deAOkwtb8AfyUCCZDvZbXhgsa9I68YG
cXx85rO4JMDF5K2HnmrOd-e29BHMEMehoej3-qfw5zix0Zy_27ESt391ge-2iZzbB8e30IBSKg==