[CANUFNET] Free CEU's 10/01 @ Noon: 'Urban Forestry Today' Fall Webcast Series

Rick Harper rharper at eco.umass.edu
Thu Sep 10 16:04:30 EDT 2015

The October 'Urban Forestry Today' Noonhour Webcast will feature Dr. Nate
Siegert, US Forest Service, who will wrap up our two-part fall series about
the Emerald Ash Borer.

As always, we will offer free ISA (& MCA) CEU¹s.

Please see below for details.

Rick

--
Emerald Ash Borer Update

With the 2015 growing season coming to a close, arborists, urban foresters
and tree enthusiasts will be eager to learn more about the latest activities
of the Emerald Ash Borer that occurred in the recent spring/summer months.
Join Dr. Nate Siegert, USDA Forest Service, as he provides the latest
ecology, natural history and management update of this well-known pest.

To attend, visit  www.joinwebinar.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001X63p7-tLqSikaaMM4-likxFOpb4-Xb7xCbiYvKBv04AM
xmYcgi5Q9ECJXYOTjSkmHavojBforSmckC8iHW7jh6lappNarTjcM4-_5S2a02o=>  and enter
the ID code 101-432-635.

This broadcast is free and will offer the opportunity for arborists to earn
1.0 ISA CEU and 0.5 MCA credit.

For more information, contact:
Rick Harper
Department of Environmental Conservation
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
rharper at eco.umass.edu

The Urban Forestry Today 2015 Webcast Series is sponsored by the University
of Massachusetts Department of Environmental Conservation, in cooperation
with the USDA Forest Service, Massachusetts Department of Conservation and
Recreation,University of Massachusetts Extension, and Massachusetts Tree
Wardens' & Foresters' Association.
 Thursday   October 1        12-1 pm EDT

2015 SeriesLunchtime Webinars  Visit the MTWFA website
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001X63p7-tLqSikaaMM4-likxFOpb4-Xb7xCbiYvKBv04AM
xmYcgi5Q9ECJXYOTjSkmHavojBforSkjgdxmPjK6eTSYEI0W38hN7V-xXrsnUgqJN7KCLWq8qg==