[CANUFNET] You're invited to Canadian Urban Forest Network Pacific Region Workshop (Nov 10, 2015)

Lanny Englund - Pacific Region Representative, Canadian Urban Forest Network invite at eventbrite.com
Fri Sep 18 18:25:00 EDT 2015

This autumn, the Canadian Urban Forest Network with assistance from Tree Canada will be hosting five regional workshops across Canada with the support of TD Friends of the Environment Foundation.  This event is the Pacific Region workshop.
Through small group work focussed on the objectives of the Canadian Urban Forest Strategy we hope to take steps toward advancing objectives from the Strategy while strenghtening our regional network and fostering greater collaboration in urban forestry.
 Share this event on Facebook
                    and Twitter
                    We hope you can make it!Cheers,Lanny Englund - Pacific Region Representative, Canadian Urban Forest Network

------------------------------
Event Summary:
------------------------------

Event: Canadian Urban Forest Network Pacific Region Workshop
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PST)

------------------------------
Event Details:
------------------------------

This autumn, the Canadian Urban Forest Network with assistance from Tree Canada will be hosting five regional workshops across Canada with the support of TD Friends of the Environment Foundation.  This event is the Pacific Region workshop.
Through small group work focussed on the objectives of the Canadian Urban Forest Strategy we hope to take steps toward advancing objectives from the Strategy while strenghtening our regional network and fostering greater collaboration in urban forestry.

------------------------------
Hosted By:
Lanny Englund - Pacific Region Representative, Canadian Urban Forest Network

Register Online:

More information and online registration are available here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/canadian-urban-forest-network-pacific-region-workshop-tickets-18141711347?ref=enivtefor001&invite=ODQ1MDM1NC9jYW51Zm5ldEBsaXN0LndlYi5uZXQvMA%3D%3D

Collect event fees online with Eventbrite
http://www.eventbrite.com