[CANUFNET] Arborist position - City of Winkler

Adrina Bardekjian abardekjian at treecanada.ca
Mon Sep 28 08:42:28 EDT 2015

Sent on behalf of Peter Froese, City of Winkler:

Peter Froese
Director of Works & Operations
City of Winkler
204-325-9524

Check out our website, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter...

[Description: Description: F:\Engineering\Winkler Logos\NEW-LOGO2.jpg]<http://www.cityofwinkler.ca/>[Description: Description: http://www.stolaf.edu/services/hr/facebook_logo.png]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/City-of-Winkler/161254457251955>  [Description: Description: http://aux.iconpedia.net/uploads/1061260918.png] <https://twitter.com/#!/CityofWinkler>

CITY OF WINKLER

ARBORIST

Under the direction of the Public Works Foreman, the successful candidate will serve the community by maintaining boulevard and park trees. He/she will also be required to assist the Public Works staff in their duties when required. Standby and on call duties to respond to afterhours emergencies are required.

Qualifications:

*        Certified Arborist

*        Experience in operation of tree pruning saws and tools

*        Class 3 with air drivers licence

*        Must be physically capable of performing work tasks

Resumes may be dropped off at 345 1st Street, Winkler, MB, or emailed to phamm at cityofwinkler.ca<mailto:phamm at cityofwinkler.ca> no later than October 16, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.

We thank all candidates for their expression of interest; however we will contact only those under consideration. Candidates may be subject to a criminal record check.