[CANUFNET] CUFN Ontario Regional Workshop & OUFC Annual Conference

James Steenberg james.steenberg at ryerson.ca
Wed Oct 14 10:23:43 EDT 2015

Join us on November 05 & 06, 2015, at the Toronto Botanical Gardens to
learn about Ontario’s urban forests!

More information, daily agendas, and registration available here:
http://www.oufc.org/shop/registration/

*CEUs will be available for certified arborists and registered professional
foresters*

-----

*CUFN Ontario Regional Workshop: Strengthening Ontario’s Networks and
Fostering Greater Collaboration in Urban Forestry*

*Thursday, November 05*

The Canadian Urban Forest Network, with the assistance of Tree Canada, is
hosting five regional workshops across Canada with the support of TD
Friends of the Environment Foundation. This registration is for the Ontario
Regional Workshop.

*OUFC Annual Conference:  Rejuvenating our Urban Forest – What’s Being Done
and What’s to be Done?*

*Friday, November 06*

Our conferences are always informative and inspiring Ontarians to protect
trees and empower people. This year’s focus on rejuvenating our urban
forest will have a number of expert speakers on topics, including heritage
trees, soil preservation, threats to trees, and research trends in urban
forestry. Come hear speakers from Green Infrastructure Ontario, Forests
Ontario, Toronto Parks and Trees Foundation, and many more!