[CANUFNET] Canadian Urban Forest Network - Pacific Region Workshop

Englund, Lanny LEnglund at coquitlam.ca
Fri Oct 30 18:44:41 EDT 2015

This will be my final reminder through the list serve, if you have not yet signed up for the CUFN Pacific Region Workshop November 10 at VanDusen Gardens in Vancouver and are interested you are not too late.  We still have some space left, so if you have not registered you can still do so until Wednesday, November 4.  Please follow the link below for more information and to register.  It should be a great session and lunch is provided.

Canadian Urban Forest Network - Pacific Region Workshop<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/canadian-urban-forest-network-pacific-region-workshop-tickets-18141711347>

Hope to see you there,

Lanny Englund, M.Sc., RPBio, ISA Cert. Arborist
Pacific Region Representative
Canadian Urban Forest Network