[CANUFNET] Free CEU's Jan 07 at Noon: 'Urban Forestry Today' Webcast

Rick Harper rharper at eco.umass.edu
Tue Jan 5 08:38:03 EST 2016

Just a friendly reminder that for our next 'Urban Forestry Today' Noonhour
Webcast we welcome back Dr. Taryn Bauerle from Cornell University to further
the discussion on ³Roots, Trees and the Urban Environment².  It will take
place on Thursday January 07, 12:PM EST.

As always, we will offer free ISA (& MCA) CEU¹s.

Please see below for details.

Rick

--

Roots, Trees and the Urban Environment:
     A Continuing Discussion

According to research, most landscape plant health problems are related to
what is taking place below ground.  Join Taryn Bauerle, Ph.D., Associate
Professor, Cornell University, as she returns to further detail what we have
discovered - and don't yet know - about the occurrences related to tree
roots in the urban soil environment.

To attend, visit  www.joinwebinar.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Dz4HrzMGF67Vau55P0knm8LlSgSZ7aP8SCJC2-qBxfOi
G9wAFT-9GNd-Svn0KtqnvrarSjjZvJrI6AXvJYHCT94Jw1ur3EwM8caRuEPpwR0=>  and enter
the ID code 130-408-251.

This broadcast is free and will offer the opportunity for arborists to earn
1.0 ISA CEU and 0.5 MCA credit.

For more information, contact:
Rick Harper
Department of Environmental Conservation
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
rharper at eco.umass.edu

The Urban Forestry Today 2016 Webcast Series is sponsored by the University
of Massachusetts Department of Environmental Conservation, in cooperation
with the USDA Forest Service, Massachusetts Department of Conservation and
Recreation,University of Massachusetts Extension, and Massachusetts Tree
Wardens' & Foresters' Association.
 ThursdayJanuary 7           12-1 pm EDT

2016 SeriesLunchtime Webinars  Visit the MTWFA website
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Dz4HrzMGF67Vau55P0knm8LlSgSZ7aP8SCJC2-qBxfOi
G9wAFT-9GNd-Svn0KtqnvrarSjjZvJoBokgKOprw-sK1K_5Yw9PQys6AXI_MUtPHxS7bM1SFLg==