[CANUFNET] Researchers - Suspended Pavement Systems

Sandy M. Smith s.smith.a at utoronto.ca
Mon Feb 8 16:22:09 EST 2016

Philip...
I also thought James Lane and Ian Buchanan were doing some soil cell trials of different types in York Region here?
Sandy

Sandy M. Smith, PhD, FRES
Professor
Faculty of Forestry
University of Toronto
33 Willcocks St., Rm 2011
Earth Sciences Bldg,
Toronto, Ontario
Canada  M5S 3B3

Tel:  416-978-5482
Cell: 647-393-4817
Email: s.smith.a at utoronto.ca

IN RELIQUUM TEMPUS ARBORES HODIE
“Trees today for the rest of time"

From: CANUFNET <canufnet-bounces at list.web.net<mailto:canufnet-bounces at list.web.net>> on behalf of "jimtree123 at gmail.com<mailto:jimtree123 at gmail.com>" <jimtree123 at gmail.com<mailto:jimtree123 at gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, 6 February, 2016 9:55 AM
To: Phillip Van Wassenaer <pwassenaer1022 at rogers.com<mailto:pwassenaer1022 at rogers.com>>
Cc: Canadian Urban Forest Network <canufnet at list.web.net<mailto:canufnet at list.web.net>>
Subject: Re: [CANUFNET] Researchers - Suspended Pavement Systems

Phillip

Here is a study by Tom Smiley at Bartlett.  I was helping Tom with this.  While Tom has not published the paper he did allow me to write up these first year results that Deep Root prepared as a blog piece.

Jim Urban, FASLA / Urban Trees + Soils
915 Creek Drive / Annapolis, Maryland 21403
Cell410 693 9053     Office 410 263 4838
jimtree123 at gmail.com<mailto:jimtree123 at gmail.com>
http://www.jamesurban.net