[CANUFNET] Free CEU's April 07 at Noon: 'Urban Forestry Today' Webcast

Rick Harper rharper at eco.umass.edu
Mon Apr 4 14:18:28 EDT 2016

This Thursday (April 07) at noon (Eastern) we will welcome or next 'Urban
Forestry Today' Noonhour Webcast speaker, Rich Buckley from Rutgers
University, for his talk: ³They're Coming...Planning Ahead for the Urban
Landscape Pests of 2016².

**For those who cannot attend live in-person, the webcast will be archived
in the Œvideos¹ section at www.urbanforestrytoday.org **

As always, we will offer free ISA (& MCA) CEU¹s.

Please see below for details.

Rick

They're Coming...Planning Ahead for the Urban Landscape Pests of 2016

Commercial arborists, urban foresters and interested volunteers can join
Rutgers University Diagnostic Lab Director Richard Buckley as he outlines
what insects and diseases were "hot" and what were "not" in 2015, in an
effort to predict what we might expect to encounter in the upcoming growing
season.

To attend, visit  www.joinwebinar.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0014CNc_26k5hC8iV9YuEHk5NsYb81wZvL_R1QBaBfbarp6
rIjW27pI4xG9yFMie0yzHAxzasF5Z0gzypGQZ3aLsKhcUUes-ymJjoWsGlt2fZA=>  and enter
the ID code 130-441-275.

This broadcast is free and will offer the opportunity for arborists to earn
1.0 ISA CEU and 0.5 MCA credit.

For more information, contact:
Rick Harper
Department of Environmental Conservation
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
rharper at eco.umass.edu

The Urban Forestry Today 2016 Webcast Series is sponsored by the University
of Massachusetts Department of Environmental Conservation, in cooperation
with the USDA Forest Service, Massachusetts Department of Conservation and
Recreation,University of Massachusetts Extension, and Massachusetts Tree
Wardens' & Foresters' Association.
            ThursdayApril 7 12-1 pm EDT

2016 SeriesLunchtime Webinars  Visit the MTWFA website
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0014CNc_26k5hC8iV9YuEHk5NsYb81wZvL_R1QBaBfbarp6
rIjW27pI4xG9yFMie0yzHAxzasF5Z0g8kkvrWmg6pQMgVtAJ_Xsz4Thx9ozNmQBRfNOGWZbn2Q==